Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Comic Geek Speak Super Show

So I just got back from the Comic Geek Speak Super Show and it was absolutely incredible. I can’t wait to go back next year. The show was small, but, with the exception of the first con I ever went to, I’ve never been so excited to be at a show or had as much fun.

I got to meet a lot of great people, and get to know people that I only vaguely knew or knew of before. It was just such an incredible experience. My only regret is that I just didn’t take enough pictures. What Bryan and Peter created with CGS is something that is very special and they should be very proud of themselves. Then, when you augment that with the other really amazing guys that they have on the show like Murd, Matt, Pants, Shane, and Kevin, it's even greater.

I have a lot of great stories that I won’t get into here that cover everything from drunken barroom conversations to bat-shit crazy cab drivers to fist fights at local hangouts. Plus! The Contingent sold great! It definitely exceeded my expectations. Big, BIG thanks to everyone who picked it up.

I'll try to get what few photos I have and post them.

No comments: