Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wow. I am all over the place now.

So, I've kinda abandoned this blog. I've got so much other stuff going on that there just wasn't a need for this blog when I've got two webcomics (both with blog space), a podcast, a comics blog, a convention website and an comic creator collective here in Fort Wayne.

So. If you're looking for me on the web, you can find me at each of the links below:

Mystery Solved! - The Webcomic of Skepticism and Adventure!

The Misadventures of Ned Weinerman - Public Domain Comics With New Words

Summit City Comic Con - An annual comic book convention held each Spring in Fort Wayne, Indiana

Summit City Ink - A Comic Creator Collective in Fort Wayne, Indiana

A Little Nonsense - An Open Discussion Blog On Comics, Art, and All Things Geek

Twitter - Zack's Twitter Feed 

Okay! That oughta get you updated on where you can find me from here on out. I may come back here and post occasionally, but that seems VERY unlikely at this point. Please do follow me at all of those links above!

No comments: